Terms and Conditions:
- The meet and assist service will normally begin when the Agent meets you and will normally end when the Agent leaves you. For services at the airports or pick-up location, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they locate and wait for the assigned service provider agent at the specified meeting point. The agent will call the customer if they cannot locate them. Failure to do so may be treated as a “no show? and no refund will be made.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to advise Airportserivces.ae if the flight is changed to a different flight number and/or a new carrier.
- Flowers: Airportserivces.ae ensures all flowers provided and ordered by the customer will be fresh and meets the standards in terms of quality.
- Fast track: Airportserivces.ae will provide the fast track service in some airports and that will be specified in the Meet & Assist specific pages. Airportserivces.ae will not be held liable if the immigration officers under any circumstance do not permit the agent to pass through the “Fast track? counters. Fast track Immigration rests in sole responsibility of the airport authority any
Cancellations, amendments and refunds:
- If the service is cancelled by the applicant/ traveler, a refund will be available as follows:
Amendment can be done 24 hours prior to the service schedule at a 50% additional charge and if less than 24 hours then it will be considered as "No-Show" & no amendments are allowed in that case
No Shows or Service declined for whatever reason will be charged at 100% & no refund will be processed.
Please note: When products are booked with a promotional code; no refunds can be given
In the event of disruption caused by natural phenomena including, but not limited to, volcanic activity and adverse weather conditions, our normal cancellation and refund terms will apply.
If after booking your service any of the details change, it is the responsibility of the passenger(s) and/or person who booked the service to notify email@example.com of any such changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of changes being notified within 48 hours of the flight time an administration charge will be levied.
Delays – (Departing the UK) In the event of your departure being delayed on the day and it takes the service beyond 3 hours then we will give you the option at the time for us to provide additional coverage charged per hour. (Arriving into the UK) In the event your flight being delayed more than three (3) hours then it is the responsibility of the passenger(s) and or booking agent to contact airportservices.ae on the number noted on the confirmation supplied at the time of booking to confirm if coverage is required (charge per hour or part thereof from the arrival time of the flight – If no contact is made no new greeter will be provided for the new arrival time.
- If the service cancellation request comes when the service has been confirmed and booked already by AirportServices.ae and travel date is more than 48 hours away –refund will be credited in AirportServices wallet specific to the booker’s email. This balance can be used for future bookings for same passenger or other.
- If the Cancellation is made more than 48 hours before the travel date & the services have not been confirmed or booked by airportservices.ae – at that time a cancellation charge of minimum $30 or 15% of the fee paid (whichever is higher) will be deducted & the rest of the amount will be refunded within 72 working hours. Refund in Airport Services wallet will waive off the cancellation charges and can be used as credit for future bookings.
- If the Cancellation is made within 24 hours of the confirmed service time no refund will be applicable